- Furthering the threat to endangered species and biodiversity
- Aggressive and oppressive traffic congestion on Route 4
- Paving over a vast and impermeable high water table
- Displacing and degrading high quality wetlands
- Deforestation in an era of rapid climate change
- Light and noise pollution
- Loss of community walking and biking trails
- Wildlife habitat loss
- Increased emissions and 2+C of global warming
- Inevitable increases in property and school taxes
- A recreational need for area children given the loss of Vince's
- Approximately 17,000 unoccupied homes in NCC
- Loss of property values
- Degradation of existing, surrounding neighborhoods
- A decrease in overall quality of life
"I have been informed that the sale [Sisters/Developers] closed today. Though we’ve known for many weeks that this was likely to happen, it still is deeply, deeply saddening that such an amazing opportunity for the Rt 4 community was missed. Thank you for all your efforts; we would not have made at as close as we did without them."
We thank the Senator for his communications; he has been consistent in his contact with us. But it just can't get any more disgusting. A select few that are anointed to look out for us 'mere mortals' have made a decision that will forever change an entire region for the worse, and it can never be undone. We remain speechless, stunned at what amounts to a total breakdown in Government leadership, combined with blatant hypocrisy within the Catholic Church. Words escape us.
Post a Comment
Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.